* Keys and elements of the room-manager
* Keys of navigation
Keys and elements of a room-manager
For model Daisy (ref. RSM-101) and Wally (ref. RSM-102)
1. Four infra-red keys
2. Screen LCD 130 X 130 pixels, 4096 colors
3. Detector of presence to ultrasound.
4. Detector of ambient luminosity.
Wallmount installation :
For model Wally (ref. RSM-102)
Room manager Wally
Navigation Keys :
Unless otherwise specified by icons of navigations described below,
* the up key is used to scroll the menu up,
* the down key is used to scroll the menu down,
* the right key is used to enter to the next menu, or to activate an item, and
* the left key is used to return to previous menu.
Icons of navigation:
Indicate that the key concerned is used to send the on / off command to a device.
, , , , Indicate that the left, right, top and low arrow keys are used for a specific function, either to decrease or increase a value, or to switch the options, or to go towards another sub-menu.
The left/right key is used to return to the preceding menu, and to cancel the adjustments made on the current menu.
The right/left key is used to validate the adjustments made on this menu.
The right/left key is used to remove / delete an item.